|Saturday, June 9th, 2012|
|Saturday, April 18th, 2009|
Been a while since I posted cause nothing really important was happening. ( besides my lost paw) but I have started college to go for my degree in Culinary Arts.
|Sunday, July 20th, 2008|
This weekend while I was down in tampa enjoying my time fursuiting at a con for the 1st time part of my fursuit was stolen while I was resting, luckly the head was returned but I am still missing a right paw glove and it will cost $80 to get a new one. If anyone is willing to help me get a new paw I would be really grateful to you, Please contact for info if your willing to help.
|Tuesday, March 25th, 2008|
since its been a while since I posted anything in here thought it was time, earlier this month i received my fursuit that i has commissioned from lacy last year. i am very happy with it and plan on taking it to almsot all the cons I go to :) Current Mood: happy
|Saturday, August 11th, 2007|
|name the song
copied from kinkyturtle Put your MP3 player or whatever on shuffle and list a lyric from the first 25 songs that come up (without cheating) and invite people to guess the song. Googling is cheating.
|Wednesday, May 9th, 2007|
|Saturday, April 21st, 2007|
Midland. The Midland (please don't confuse with "Midwest") itself is the neutral zone between the North and South. But just because you have a Midland accent doesn't mean you're from there. Since it is considered a neutral, default, "non-regional" accent you could easily be from someplace without its own accent, like Florida, or a big city in the South like Dallas, Houston, or Atlanta.
Take this quiz now - it's easy!
|Friday, April 13th, 2007|
im in a very happy mood today, i just put down a deposit for my first fursuit which is being done by lacy but wont be done till the end of the year Current Mood: happy
|Wednesday, March 7th, 2007|
|Monday, February 26th, 2007|
|Sunday, February 11th, 2007|
|Tuesday, January 2nd, 2007|
In 2007, panama_fox
Give some cartoons to charity.
Be nicer to eagle_beagle
Eat more video games.
Start a naruto fund.
Backup my anime regularly.
Pay for my mr_fu
s on time.
|Friday, December 15th, 2006|
On the twelfth day of Christmas, Panama_Fox
sent to me...
Two video games
...and an anime in a tonyfox
|Thursday, October 5th, 2006|
|My LiveJournal Trick-or-Treat Haul|
|Panama_Fox goes trick-or-treating, dressed up as a fox.|
|deyna_otter gives you 9 dark blue blueberry-flavoured nuggets.|
|gusto_gummi tricks you! You get a used tissue.|
|kinkyturtle gives you 19 white vanilla-flavoured pieces of chewing gum.|
|kuddlepup tricks you! You get a rock.|
|mr_fu gives you 19 purple licorice-flavoured nuggets.|
|sodders gives you 8 blue cinnamon-flavoured pieces of bubblegum.|
|sonicblu gives you 17 orange spearmint-flavoured pieces of taffy.|
|t_h_squirrel gives you 8 brown root beer-flavoured pieces of chewing gum.|
|tempdog gives you 12 red chocolate-flavoured gumdrops.|
|yappyfox gives you 3 dark blue watermelon-flavoured wafers.|
|Panama_Fox ends up with 95 pieces of candy, a used tissue, and a rock.|
|Another fun meme brought to you by rfreebern.|
|Saturday, August 19th, 2006|
|Passing around a new game
Instruction: Reply and I'll give you a letter and you have to find five
songs that start with that letter and post them to your journal.
i got a "S"
Summer Loving- Olivia Newton John & John Travolta
Strobelight - The B-52's
Saturday People- Prozzak
Surfin' Safari-The Beach Boys
Simple and Clean- Utada Hikaru
|Thursday, August 17th, 2006|
now its HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!
|Tuesday, August 8th, 2006|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! to my new friend mr_fu
|Saturday, July 8th, 2006|
|inf about me
to post your own answers for this meme.)
( it goes on...Collapse )
|× I miss somebody right now.
||× I don't watch much TV these days.
||× I own lots of books.
|✓ I wear glasses or contact lenses.
||✓ I love to play video games.
||× I've tried marijuana.
|× I've watched porn movies.
||× I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
||✓ I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
|× I curse sometimes.
||× I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
||× I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
|Tuesday, June 27th, 2006|
| You scored as Blue. You are considered to be a very calm person who takes things one at a time and does not worry too much about the consequences. Whatever happens, happens, is your moto. You are the one people come to for advise on most topics, because you are filled with limitless knowledge. You can handle any situation.|
Which Colour Represents You???
created with QuizFarm.com
|Wednesday, June 21st, 2006|
fun game a friends played before thought i'd keep it going. red meaned im giving them away.
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line(s) from the first 30 songs that play (I kicked this up to 40 for ADDED FUN!), no matter how embarrassing the song. If the name of the song is in the first line, post the first line that does not contain the song's name.
Step 3: Let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly. Comments will be SCREENED until then.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING.
see the people walking down the street
2. raising up, back on the street (eye of the tiger-survivor)
3. Desert loving in your eyes all the way
4. First, when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream (Flashdance-What a feeling Irene Cara)
5. Dark in the city, night is a wire (Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran)
6. I don't wanna know your name
7. Every move you make (I'll Be Watching You - The Police)
8. The crem de la crem of the chess world in a show with everything, but Yul Brynner. (One Night in Bangcock-Murray Head)
9. You were the girl that changed my world
10. My love, tell me what it's all about
11. I think you've got to slow down before you start to blow it
12. Talking away I don't know what I'm to say (take on me- a-ha)
13. Young teacher the subject Of schoolgirl fantasy (Dont stand so close to me - the police)
14. Give me time To realize my crime (do you really want to hurt me-culture club)
15. Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry" (One Week - Barenaked Ladies)
16. Can't seem to get my mind off of you
17. You run, run...run away
18. When the night falls down
19. I'm saying all the things that I know you'll like, makin' good conversation
20. Ooh my little pretty one, pretty one (my sharona-the knack)
21. And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack (Once in a Lifetime - The Talking Heads)
22. Poor old johnny ray (come on Eilieen-Dexy's midnight runners)
23. I've Been Working So Hard (Footloose - Kenny loggins)
24. Moving on the floor now babe youre a bird of paradise (rio-duran duran)
25. It’s Close To Midnight And Something Evil’s Lurking In The Dark (thriller-michale jackson)
26. If I, I get to know your name
27. People try to put us d-down (my generation-the who)
28. time can never mind
29. Moving forward using all my breath
30. Baby seems we never ever agree